Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Harmonious Healing And The Immortals Way - Jasmuheen

harmonious healing and the immortals way - jasmuheen
harmonious healing and the immortals way - jasmuheen

HARMONIOUS HEALING
and The Immortals Way
with Jasmuheen

In late 2004, I found myself diagnosed with a deadly carcinoma. After surgery and a bad news biopsy, my choice was to immediately have further surgery or to begin chemotherapy. Known for my radical and alternative approach to life, I choose neither but instead began an adventure into the alternative healing field discovering radical new light ray and sound wave technologies, diagnostic tools and also therapies based on ancient Aboriginal Dreamtime Healing.

My journey dealing with family and friends, and potential information overload, led me to understand the need for not just having dependable personal discernment as to selecting the right path for harmonious healing but also to understanding that what we have created we can uncreate and that our body consciousness holds the perfect key to the healing path for us all. As I walked my path back into health, across the other side of the world in France, a friend of mine lay dying, riddled with cancer in her lungs and bone marrow, she was primarily comatose unable to participate in her own healing, undecided still if she had passion enough for her life to stay. How is it possible that people such as myself and my friend, who have a long history of meditation, light diets and treating the body as a temple, still create such things?

Today one in four adults die unnecessarily from one of the seven deadly diseases. Perhaps it is due to a lack of holistic education or perhaps it is just their time. If it is their time can they die with dignity and should they have the choice to know about and utilize the ancient method of self-euthanasia used by the lamas throughout time? What is this ancient method and can it be misused? How do we know if what we are facing is our check-out time or just a challenge? What about spontaneous healing and healers like the Brazilian miracle man John of God? All of this I explored during the early part of 2005 while deciding if I wished to remain on earth, knowing that the main part of my work was complete and that I could now choose to go.

DOWNLOAD HARMONIOUS HEALING AND THE IMMORTALS WAY - JASMUHEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment