Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bodyindesign Business Model. - Ian Duckett

bodyindesign business model. - ian duckett
bodyindesign business model. - ian duckett

I have had some 20 years working in the fitness industry and in that time I have made many mistakes, some of these mistakes have cost me thousands of pounds. For all the loss I have- in fact- found positives. Without these mistakes I would not be in the position I am in now.

My business of bodyindesign is fantastic- works like a Swiss watch- it has precision. I believe it is the perfect working model of a personal training business.

Over the years I have seen thousands of Personal Trainers and I have watched them intensely, studying what they did right and more importantly what they did wrong.
This has allowed me to refine my art in bodyindesign, making the business very successful.
If you follow my guidelines to the letter, with no deviations, your Personal Training business will be very successful also.
Not maybe, not might do- it will- because if my business model works- it will work for you.
This is in all intense purposes a franchise and a franchise business model will work. If the model is tested and works successfully it will work the same elsewhere, no ifs or buts it will work
PROVIDING you follow my rules of business.

These rules will save you thousands of pounds- years of building the business credibility.

These rules will allow you to do what you love to do and be paid to do it.
They will also show you how to run your business and not have your business run you.

Ian Duckett.
Director of Bodyindesign.

DOWNLOAD BODYINDESIGN BUSINESS MODEL. - IAN DUCKETT

No comments:

Post a Comment