Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kingsbridge Fairweek 2011

photo

Kingsbridge Fairweek 2011

My favourite week of the year in Kingsbridge (aka Trumpton) and the fair comes to town. My tripod gets a lot of work because all the best images are taken after the sun goes down.
This ride is fantastic, because it swings fron side to side like a pendulem. However, that is not all it does. Once it gets going it spins the riders through 360 degrees, so they get to the sky then the ground very quickly.
You wont catch me on it cos my Neuro surgeon says I should not, and I do do what she tells me!!!

Tags

tramsteer

fairweek

kingsbridge

longexposure

night

lowlight

fairs

Kingsbridge Fair Week 2011

pendulem

estuary

boat

westcountry

water

uk

southwestengland

southhams

southdevon

boats

coast

devon

england

nighttime

nikon

nikond300

nocturn

nocturnal

nocturne

people

pendulem, neuro surgeon, trumpton, kingsbridge, tripod, sky, images, sun

Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment