Monday, April 4, 2011

Lynnea

photo

Lynnea

Lynnea is a young model up in Denver who is just starting out. She sent me an email on Model Mayhem a few weeks ago asking me if I would like to shoot. I love working with new models so I jumped at the chance to shoot with her. I drive up to Denver a lot, and on the way up I-25 is the Denver Metro Transit train. I have only had the chance to ride on it once or twice, but I have always loved trains and subways and had wanted to shoot on it for a while. I figured that this was a great chance to give it a shot. The weather was windy but very nice. Even though we got a few odd looks, I couldn’t be happier with how our shots came out.

Read the full story on my blog.

Tags

Adult

Body

Brown

Brunette

Clothing

Clouds

Colorado

Colors

Denver

Dress

Face

Fashion

Female

Girl

Gown

Hair

Halter Top

Heels

Individuals

Lynnea T.

MM#2028240

Models

Outdoors

People

Portrait

Shoes

Stairs

White

Wind

Winter

Woman

USA

model mayhem, metro transit, transit train, denver metro, young model, subways, trains, weather, email, models, blog

Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment