Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tom's #7 Cheeseburger

photo

Tom's #7 Cheeseburger

Surprisingly disappointing. I've been going to Tom's #7 for many years, and until now I've always had chili added to the cheeseburger. But not this time. As a result it becomes clear the thin patty has been way overcooked, becoming something resembling leather. Even though I was craving a burger when I got there, I left most of the patty uneaten. Other than that, the bun and accompaniments were fresh, and the fries acceptable. Actually, the well-done fries were quite tasty. Maybe I'll limit myself to those next time.

Tags

101_FUJI_DSCF5498

burger

cheeseburger

fries

toms

toms7

beef

bun

hamburger

restaurant

drivethru

food

eat

noho

northhollywood

sfv

sanfernandovalley

losangeles

LA

socal

california

unitedstates

america

USA

uneaten, accompaniments, cheeseburger, bun, fries, fuji, chili

Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment