Friday, January 14, 2011

Watermark on the walls show how high the flood went - Brisbane Floods

photo

Watermark on the walls show how high the flood went - Brisbane Floods

Please donate to the flood appeal:
www.qld.gov.au/floods

While I am not directly affected by the flood myself, as a freelance designer most my clients have, and I am left without work. If you want to license any of these photos commercially, please contact me. You are still free to use the photos for non-commercial purposes, but if you can, please consider making a PayPal donation to erikveland@gmail.com so I can continue to eat and pay my rent. In return I contribute shelter and power to those in need around me. If you are affected by the floods and need space or power, please also contact me.

Best regards,
Erik K Veland

_________________________________
Great Brisbane flood of 2011.
Contact erik@erikveland.com for licensing.

Tags

2011

australia

bnefloods

brisbane

brisbane floods

city

e-300

Flickr

flood

floods

january

olympus

qld

qldfloods

queensland

water

Olympus Zuiko Digital 40-150mm F3.5-4.5qtdz
Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment